Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Rub-A-Dub-Dub...I'm a Lonely Slut

Well, I just called this masseur I had an appointment with a couple of weeks ago. Having been kinda down and diving back into the drug thing, I decided to indulge in a semi-legitimate massage. Things got a little frisky at the appointment. While we didn't have sex, we did fool around quite a bit. I ended up giving him a massage in turn, and he told me that I had "magic hands." He's a sweet guy with a killer body. (His ass is like granite!)

So I asked him if he wanted to get together some time. He told me he was so busy with his two jobs that he hardly had time for his regular friends. That, of course, is guy talk for "I'm not going to call you." But I had hope that maybe we could spend some time together when I wasn't paying for it. *sigh* Not fucking likely. I called and left him a message last week some time, and he never called me back. I've tried once or twice since then but always got his voicemail. Tonight, being lonely, drunk and high, I called him yet again. I managed to talk to him, but it was a brief and awkward conversation. Again he wasn't forthcoming in an attempt to get together. So, in my desperation, I asked him if he would like to do something sometime. He hemmed and hawed for awhile but finally told me that he wasn't sure when he would next be free. I gave him an easy out, and that was the end of things. I'm sure he's not going to call me. My only hope is that I have the strength of mind not to come crawling back to him again; however, I doubt that I do, yet the social conventions so ingrained into me should probably keep me from bothering him any more. I can't aim high enough to hope that someone will actually want to make an effort to spend time with me, or even that I will manage to maintain one last shred of personal dignity. The best that I seem to be able to hope for is that I won't come across as too much as a creepy stalker.

Comments:
Maybe the title could be revised to ..."lonely slut in a tub," to better mimic the original nursery rhyme.

Future titles could include:
"Baa baa black sheep, can I have a date? No sir, no sir, my Blackberry's full. One for a master, one for a bear, and one for a boy who lives in Montclair."
 
You're a scary little man, Mr. Metrosexual! And your comment is more clever than my post. You'll pay for that! ;-D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?